my heart looks like your heart

my heart looks like your heart

Sunday, February 9, 2020

what i'd like to say to my children's bonus mom

♥️

what i'd like to say to my children's bonus mom:

thank you.
thank you for loving my children.
i know you don't have to.  
i know you choose to.
i know it might not have been on your bucket list 
to take on the hearts of another woman's children
but you do it with ease and grace
and i am so grateful for that
and for you.
you could easily choose to not be there for them
or for me
but you always show up
without hesitation
and without question.
i know i can count on you.
 i know my children are in good hands when they are with you
and that gives me more peace than i could ever fully explain.
thank you for being willing to co-parent
and work together, not separately.
thank you for being willing to be part of a family
instead of seeking division.
thank you for being willing to be part of an example
to the world
of how peacefully and lovingly families can do this.
i love you
and i am so thankful that you are you
and that you are such an important part of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment