my heart looks like your heart

my heart looks like your heart

Sunday, February 9, 2020

bonus love

♥️


There is never a time nor a day when you will ever have to wonder if I love you exactly as you are.
You don’t have to work hard for it
or do anything to earn it.
I am already happy just to love you,
I am already rich in ways money could never buy,
and I am already proud of you for being You in a world that can sometimes make it so incredibly hard for people to be themselves.
There will never be anything you must do or change in order for me to love you.
You are not here to gain approval or acceptance or love from me;
I am here to simply love you,
already,
and always.
Loving you is the highlight of my life
and it is my goal and my pleasure to love you well.
I pray that if I ever fail you in this way,
you will tell me and let me know you need me.
For there are always going to be things on our journeys that cause us to feel unsure in some ways,
to doubt at times,
to be afraid,
or to not trust.
One thing you can always, always, count on and trust,
is my love for you.
Let not a day go by that you don’t know this
like a constant peaceful undercurrent of your heart.
The undercurrent that never stops.
The undercurrent that never fluctuates. 
The undercurrent that moves you forward
yet will also
always
welcome you back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment