my heart looks like your heart

my heart looks like your heart

Thursday, January 23, 2014

the reclaiming of my heart

i found this awesome organization called "women for one" ... it is a global community of women encouraging authenticity and inspiration.  it is easy to get lost in all the goodness they offer and in discovering new wonderful souls to know and learn from!

it is an honor for me to be published on their website ...

myheartyourheartblog

click below to join the movement and to read about my defining moment of reclaiming my heart.
it was the first step of many ... 
but every. 
step. 
counts.

click here:
The Reclaiming of My Heart By: Jacqueline O’Leary Covert





 visit  women for one today
 for inspiration and empowerment!  
share the love 
and watch women change the world!







No comments:

Post a Comment