my heart looks like your heart

my heart looks like your heart

Sunday, January 26, 2020

I AM



♥️


i respect you even when you disrespect me because that is who I AM. 

i honor you even when you dishonor me because that is who I AM. 

i defend you even when you betray me because that is who I AM. 

i protect you even when you neglect me because that is who I AM. 

i choose to see the best of you even when you undervalue me because that is who I AM. 

i forgive you even when you don’t apologize because that is who I AM. 

i pray for you even when you hurt me because that is who I AM. 

i love you even when you don’t love yourself because i see you,
because i have faith in you,
because i am for you, 
and because that is who I AM. 

none of this is weakness. 
none of this is stupidity. 

all of this is unconditional love 

because that is who I AM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment