my heart looks like your heart

my heart looks like your heart

Monday, May 20, 2013

how i faced my fear and found unexpected beauty


"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."  -Wayne Dyer

 It was easier to feign fearlessness than I had thought it would be; all I could focus on was assuring my children that it was all fine and there was nothing to be afraid of.  It worked for them, but on the inside I was still trembling and having what felt like hot flashes on a summer day in the desert wearing wool and drinking hot coffee ...

 please click here to visit my latest article:


with photos from my latest trip




more photos!


love!

love!

pac-man!


Visit LightWorkers World: Resources to create positive change and Self empowerment

No comments:

Post a Comment